This is an irreversible process best described by the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and an uneven and rough texture. While endogenous factors can be impossible to control like genetics, most external factors implicated in skin ageing can be tackled for e.g. poor nutrition, smoking, sun exposure and air pollution. Its not surprising that sun damage is the most common external factor and first localisation of wrinkles to the sun exposed areas such as the hands, face (crow’s feet, laughter lines and forehead) and neck. What’s the best treatment? Face Hub Facial Aesthetic uses several techniques to reduce the appearance of ageing skin. These include: Homecare routine: Our Cosmetic Dentist Dr Laura Fee will guide you through choosing the most suitable premium cosmeceuticals for your daily routine, which will help to prevent skin ageing and actively target wrinkled skin, sun damage, uneven and rough texture but also offer suitable sun protection advice. - Microdermabrasion/Hydradermabrasion; This is a gentle and painless, non-invasive procedure which is highly successful in cleansing and hydrating your skin, exfoliating dead cells and providing a plumping, anti-ageing effect. The suction and movement of the device boosts lymphatic drainage and improves circulation in the skin. - Chemical peels; These are acid solutions that remove the damaged layers of cells from the skin’s surface and stimulates skin regeneration, which will leave you with glowing and youthful skin. - Microneedlingl; These pens are medically engineered skin needling devices that use disposable surgical grade micro-needles that vertically pierce the skin and create multiple micro-injuries. This encourages and harness your own body’s ability to repair itself naturally and boosts the production of new collagen. This technology creates micro-channels which creates a gateway for active mesotherapy ingredients to be delivered into the deeper layers of the skin this technology significantly increases the absorption of topical products. This treatment significantly improves wrinkles, dyspigmentation, skin texture and rosacea.
Facial Aesthetic Consultation
- Mesotherapy; is a non-surgical treatment which is capable of improving the majority of cosmetic issues by providing small quantities of active ingredients like vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid delivered directly to the area where they are most needed. In conventional mesotherapy these ingredients are administered via microinjections into the dermic layer of the skin where they act as a slow release medication. This method will help to improve the appearance of wrinkles and tone and the texture of your skin will become more youthful. The vitamins will stimulate skin cells, especially fibroblasts which helps to increase the production of collagen and elastin, as well as to neutralise free radicals.
- Radiofrequency Venus freeze; This cutting-edge technology uses multi-polar radiofrequency and magnetic field pulsation. This is a painless procedure that heats up the skin from the inside and boosts the body’s collagen and elastin production. It offers amazing rejuvenating effects with no downtime and limited discomfort.
- LED; Is a non-invasive light emitting diode technology which is used for facial areas to combat the early signs of ageing, help calm the skin, diminishing hyperpigmentation and uneven tone and texture.
- Anti-wrinkle injections; Are an alternative to a surgical facelift and are specifically designed to help smooth out the early signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines for a more rejuvenated appearance. Frequent contraction of our facial muscles can induce expression lines and wrinkles. These injections use a highly purified protein which is used to help your muscles relax and stop them from contracting, resulting in an overall youthful appearance.
- Dermal fillers; Use hyaluronic acid to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles that occur as we age, it also helps to restore facial volume and lift the areas that may have lost elasticity and firmness. All treatments are personalized to individual needs therefore we recommend an initial consultation with our experienced Cosmetic Dentist Dr Laura Fee.