Nucleofill is an innovative bio-stimulator containing purified and natural polynucleotides. It effectively enhances facial volume, rejuvenates the skin, and provides deep hydration. This treatment stimulates fibroblasts and growth factors, combating fine lines, wrinkles, and improving skin quality from the inside out.
Moreover, Nucleofill activates the skin's self-regenerating capabilities, restoring the extracellular matrix and enhancing overall skin condition. Unlike typical injectables, it doesn't function as a filler or muscle-relaxing agent. Instead, it works as a skin booster and healer, effectively treating external injuries caused by UV exposure and oxidative stress.
What are the Effects?
Lifting: It stimulates fibroblasts, increasing the production of type I collagen and elastin, resulting in skin thickening and lifting.
Antioxidant: Nucleofill acts as an antioxidant, scavenging free radicals and protecting against oxidative stress damages caused by pollution, sun exposure, smoking, and poor diet.
Deep Hydration: The polynucleotides in Nucleofill bind water, providing deep hydration and leaving the skin moisturized and supple.
Facial Aesthetic Consultation
What are the Benefits?
- Visible rejuvenating effect without affecting facial features;
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and creases;
- Firms the skin;
- Betters loose skin with poor circulation;
- Enhances skin tension;
- Rehydrates skin;
- Diminishes oxidative stress;
- Improves stretch marks & Scars;
- Beneficial for those who want more firming, contouring, and definition;
- Anti-ageing: Bio-stimulation and increase in collagen type 1.
- blood coagulation disorders;
- tendency to the formation of hypertrophic scars;
- herpes and other viral infections;
- fungal and bacterial skin infections;
- skin inflammations.
Are There Any Side Effects?
- Light bruising may occur;
- Possible slight swelling in the injection area;
- No other side effects have been reported.